The vagina is an amazing versatile pleasure zone that is worshipped by some and a taboo to some. Every day, I see patient that comes in with different issues ranging from leakage of urine, and poop that they can’t control.
They also talk about issues they are having in the bedroom with their partners; from sex not being pleasurable, to them not feeling anything at all. They ask for exercises that could help tighten the vagina. I have good news!
The Kegel exercise is a contraction of the pelvic floor muscle, and by strengthening it, will improve the tone around the vagina.
Who will benefit from vagina Kegel
- If you are a mother, great!
- If you are are around the age of menopause.
- Have you had surgery in the abdominal or pelvic area? Hop on board
- Do you suffer fromchronic constipation, smoking and obesity? All can wreak havoc on the vagina and, over time, can weaken the muscles of the pelvic floor.
- If you have pain during sexual intercourse, the exercise would be helpful because it will improve blood circulation to your vagina thereby increasing your sexual arousal, and increasing vaginal wetness. This can help increase your sexual arousal, making it easy for you to reach organism
Do Kegel exercises 3 times a day
- Make sure your bladder is empty, then sit or lie down
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles. Hold tight and count to 8
- Relax the muscles and count to 10
- Repeat 10 times, 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, and night)