Hey guys! We are all going to get old. While aging is unfortunately inevitable, how you age is optional. Men, age better; what you should strive for is to look good for your age and of cos be healthy.
Inculcating simple habits from the way you wash your face to the clothes you wear and the friends you keep will help you become healthier, and seemingly knock years off your age.
Now, what is that have some men looking way younger than their age, and let’s not forget fresher too. According to Dermatologist Paul Jarrod Frank, listed below are some of the secrets for younger-looking skin.
Men, Age Better:
- It’s no secret that 90% of wrinkles come from the sun. Gentlemen, slather on a moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher every single day to shield your skin from damaging UV rays, even in the winter.
- Guys, have purpose in your life; be confident, stand for something. Stressing and giving up on life will age you fast.
- You should exfoliate twice a week: use a facial scrub to help get rid of dead skin and even out your skin surface.
- Use an eye cream to tighten the delicate skin around eyes and reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Strengthen your skin with retinol because as you age, collagen breaks down and causes skin to sag. Retinol will boost collagen production and cell turnover to firm things up and smooth out fine lines. Tip: Apply it only at nighttime: retinols make your skin sensitive to the sun and don’t forget to use a sunscreen during the day.
- You should eat less sugar; it makes you old. So, try to cut back on bad carbs like white bread, processed foods. Instead you should eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Men, don’t forget to go for your routine health screenings and tests needed to make sure you catch disease and illness early.