103, 208 cases
While we cannot stop this pandemic because it has its own course and will stop when it wants to stop, we can do something to stop it spreading thus preventing more sickness and deaths.
We all have to protect ourselves the best way possible. Everyone should consider themselves as a CARRIER. If you have no business going out and about, stay home! If you have to go out, wear a mask.
Build your immunity by taking daily:
- 2000mg vitamin c
- Zinc: 8 mg (women), 11mg (men)
- 2000IU vitamin D
- Drink plenty of water
- Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep
COVID-19 entry point is through the mouth and nose to the lungs. Loss of the taste sensation (you cannot taste food at all) might be a sign that you’re positive. You want to destroy the virus before they go to the lungs. To prevent this:
- Gargle on Hexetidine (Bactidol) Mouthwash morning and night OR
- Gargle on ½ tablespoon of salt mixed ½ glass of warm water
- Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day (upon waking and before you sleep)
When you get home after work or an outing:
- Take off your shoes and clothes in the garage or at your home entrance. Place clothes in a garbage bag (let it be there for at least 4 days before washing.
- Clean your shoe sole with Clorox
- Take a warm shower with salt (Epsom or sea) added to your regular soap
If you a health worker, consider all CONSIDER ALL PATIENTS and COLLEAGUES as COVID19 positive
- Don’t wear accessories (bracelet, ring, non-water-resistant watch, necklace etc.) to work for now
- Place all necessary wallet stuff in a zip lock. Minimize the things you bring at work. Get a simple bag you can burn or throw after this pandemic
Most important, PRAY. Whatever your faith is, PRAY.
Covid19 is so small. Our Heavenly God is bigger and powerful and He will put an end to this.
Stay safe and healthy. God bless us all!