- Long been claimed to increase passion, act as a sexual stimulant, and aid with fertility.
- Full of healthy fats; such as omega-3s, which increase blood flow to all of the organs of the body, including sexual organs.
- Contain nutrients such as zinc, selenium, and vitamin E, which are necessary for sexual health and reproduction.
- The Aztecs referred to avocados as, ahem, testicles, because of their physical shape.
- rich in unsaturated fats and low in saturated fat, making them good for your heart and your arteries.
- Anything that keeps the heart beating strong helps keep blood flowing to all the right places; in fact, men with underlying heart disease are twice as likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Heralded as an arousal aid since the first century
- helps block the absorption of harmful environmental contaminants that could decrease your libido.